Number three out of three container miniatures that we made for our client, ZOVOS – EKO s.r.o. at the end of the year 2015. The previous containers may be seen in the posts: Containers everywhere and … Second out of three ….
STEPS OF PRODUCTION
1. Acording to the colour requirements, the digital 3D model was divided into smaller parts and printed in monochrome sandstone. The most detailed parts as ladders and door handles were printed in photopolymer resin.
2. The sandstone printed parts were finalised with epoxy to become solid and durable.
3. The parts were then cemented and sanded for smooth finish.
4. Each part was sprayed separately with a coloured acrylic spray.
5. The model was assembled, fixed and glued to its final form.
6. The finest details of the model were painted with a thin brush.
7. The finished container was put into a custom-made plywood box.