“CREATIVE CONTAINER SOLUTIONS” – is a motto of our esteemed client, ZOVOS – EKO s.r.o., for whom we had the pleasure to produce a 3D model of a container. According to the motto we opted for a creative solution – a combination of 3D printing and good old handiwork.
STEPS OF PRODUCTION
1. Digital 3D model was too large to be 3D printed in one piece, therefore it was divided into smaller parts and printed in monochrome sandstone.
2. The printed parts were finalised with epoxy to become solid and durable.
3. The parts were then cemented and sanded for smooth finish.
4. Each part was sprayed separately with a coloured acrylic spray.
5. When dry, the finest details of the model were painted with a thin brush.
6. The model was assembled, fixed and glued to its final form.
We must say it was a very enjoyable project. The finished model is now used for marketing and presentation purposes of the company.